ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment
ввם〢Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D]

+21
Kylo
TheSnakeEye
fnarvzor
Cesmaster
Rikos
Bullat
raffnix-aldi
-666-
Ola79
Android
Marcelinho
Dea†h
Venom>>
andras
BlackSands
Kamyk
phyter
Speedball2
Lars!
Jibé
Coki
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 Empty Re: BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D]

Post by Jibé Wed 21 Aug - 10:11

Maybe we should update this list one day Razz
Jibé
Jibé
Admin
Admin

https://bbd-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 Empty Re: BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D]

Post by Coki Wed 21 Aug - 11:49

maybe yes xD
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

https://bbd-clan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Android Sun 22 Sep - 16:17

Should we update The list?
Android
Android
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Fri 3 Jan - 12:48

Update done Very Happy
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jibé Fri 3 Jan - 14:53

Thanks Coki^^ Omg crazy international team xD
Jibé
Jibé
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Fri 3 Jan - 18:42

IDD Very Happy
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ola79 Sat 4 Jan - 17:48

There's method in one's madness  BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 1666600104 
Ola79
Ola79
Kid
Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by -666- Tue 4 Feb - 16:27

My name isnt there!  Crying or Very sad 
Not fair.. BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 3271916155 
-666-
-666-
Kid
Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Tue 4 Feb - 16:31

Lol I will update now :p
Annyone else ?
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -666- Tue 4 Feb - 18:13

Thanks  BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 459784477 
-666-
-666-
Kid
Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dea†h Mon 19 May - 4:54

We got such big list of players, but only 1/3 plays the game... 2/3 r inactive (or no news) :\
Dea†h
Dea†h
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by raffnix-aldi Mon 19 May - 9:41

Death`s right only few players are active i think the list need reupdated. And i will propose for new rules for the clan since we had a drama with players. I think this will be a good discussion
raffnix-aldi
raffnix-aldi
Junior
Junior

https://www.facebook.com/zeqo.aldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Mon 19 May - 10:32

I Agree for talking about what happened recently cause it's important for future of the team. 
Having team spirit must gives pride and no sense of superiority. We are not Gods, we are players and we need to stay friendly, fair and playful in any circonstance, this is just a game. We need respect others and we need respect ourself. 
Same about admins rights, it does not give super powers, but ease. Server rights are not a shield or a weapon, but just a tool for helping people to have more fun in game.

And I also would like to say something about wear or not wear the tag. I saw some tagless players. In my opinion a player without tag is someone who wants to leave, or someone who is not enough proud to wearing it. I think that everybody is free do do as he wants, but it will be preferable if a player can explain his choice to others, if only out of courtesy, and also to be clear on it.

About the players list bellow, it's very difficult to do something. Few example : some gammers can be AFK during a very long time for many reasons (real occupations, computer issues like bullshit windows 8, web connexion issues, etc..)
I have several times seen players who had completely disappeared, resurfacing after a very very long absence. Maybe we need 2 lists, or give colors to AFK and actives players. But what color we can give to someone who gives news on forum and never plays online, grey ? I think this is the max we can do.
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamyk Mon 19 May - 20:28

I don't like grey Cok Wink

Kamyk
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Mon 19 May - 20:31

Purple ?  BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 4074668239
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jibé Tue 20 May - 10:04

Pink  Very Happy 
I don't know what happened but I totally agree with you Cok.
Jibé
Jibé
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Tue 20 May - 12:33

What happened exactly is a bullshit story.
But we need to talk about this and take a decision for it.

At first, I would to say that, if a player is disturbing one other people, the first thing to do is to use the vote system (/kick xxx).
At second if the target player still bored ONE person, please use /admin warn, and one time /admin kick. If that continue, while I'm against definitives bans what I want only use for cheaters who use hack checkpoints systems for example, or some hackers who crash the server, use the jfreu command for ban temporarily the player. This is simple : /players and /jfreu banfor 15 (minutes) id player.

Now back on what happened.

Few days ago, an unfriendly and not very popular player called Monsta, used his operator rights for kick Cessie and he injured the BBD. I precise that I was not there at this moment. But Kylo, Ces and Bullat was present, and Kylo said me what happened. 
Then I took the decision to remove operator rights to Monsta, because I not agree with his behaviour. In the same time I removed him from the banlist because he was in since 2 or 3 days.
And yesterday we was playing on server : Revo, Sos, Bullat, Coki and... Monsta.
Then started a drama who continued during more that one hour.

Bullat started to insulting Monsta and he kicked him for no new reason around 150 times Very Happy
After a while, we were all tired of the hassle of kids, and we all spoke one after the other, to calm Bullat.

Bullat but never subsided, and increased its aggressive attitude towards Monsta. Even going so far as to offer to meet to beat him up. 
It was then that began to meet Monsta ironically Bullat, which as usual seemed drunk. Bullat kick Monsta, Monsta relogs, Bullat kick Monsta, Monsta relogs, Bullat kick Monsta, Monsta relogs ... etc for more than an hour.
 BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 1774739874 
- Sos : Stop your harassment Bullat, you look like a girl in period
- Revo : Stop this, Bullat this is very useless
- Coki : Bullat please stop to kick him abusively
 BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 1774739874 
But Bullat still continued...
At the final he decided to leave BBD and he did it by remove the tag.
Then I removed Bullats server rights, because admin is a BBD privilege and I do not want it again.

So much for history. 
I want to say that two days after the deal Bullat Monsta Cessie Kylo, we replayed Monsta, Kylo and me. Everything went well, and after the departure of the server Monsta, Kylo told me today Monsta had behaved normally. 
It was only the next day although we have seen that stupid drama worthy of children nursery class. I also want to add for concluding, that the first interested (Ces) in the 1st shit behaviour of Monsta, did never sent back complaint, even if I find he is the only one who can say something. Thank you Mister Ces, your are so fairplay Smile 

I will talk later about the other case who concerns the tagless wearing

Peace to all ! BBD Drivers List [Updated as often i can :D] - Page 2 3995355489 
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullat Tue 20 May - 17:40

Yea i continue ofc i'm... Coz i look bbd as family... And u let him to piss on all bbd's... At least u should protect bbd's... But u are female myb u dont know how to do it...
p.s. And prb u got picture when i black listed him, right... Smile?
Bullat
Bullat
Teenager
Teenager

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Tue 20 May - 18:37

I've all logs but this is not the most important. I did not write you blacklisted him but harassed him. I removed his server rights and I assume this, like I removed yours, when you decided to leave the team.
I don't want  build a thugs team, but a gentlemen band with team spirit, nuance. 
This what must be important, is to know when stop the dramas.
It's useless to continued to climb over and over. I protect my team and my players, you don't know if I've talk in off, with Monsta or not.
The question is now, do you stay in clan, or do you leave ?
For my part I never kicked you out, it was your choice and you have your place in that group. The only think I want are fair play and calm players.
PS : even if I'm a girl I can manage the project that I built alone...
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullat Tue 20 May - 18:43

Yea coks, if u remember his words was like about this "if u kick bullat from team, i join bbd..." RIGHT...? and u didnt say "NO" u said its a joke Bullat... Put urself in that situation and answer honestly...
Bullat
Bullat
Teenager
Teenager

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Tue 20 May - 18:56

It's because I knew that was a joke... Monsta will never join BBD and even if he applies I will vote NO like 95% of ours. Ask to Techi what he thinks about him for example. In our team the qualities for join are not only the skill, but the good spirit too, and Monsta owns only one of these things.
BTW, I did not answered for 3 reasons :
- 1 - cause it was a joke
- 2 - cause it was a provocation and I don't answer to provocations.
- 3 - I never kicked you... That was my answer :p
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullat Tue 20 May - 19:06

Joke or not... U didnt stay on my side anyway... And coz that im rly disapointed in u... Just 1 thing is important my problem here isnt monsta... idc about him... In every single joke or not i would stay on side of bbd player, not to leave him in this situation like u left me... Its like i let some1 insolting u... Or some other bbd... U know and all prb knows i wouldnt do that anytime... Joke or not...
Bullat
Bullat
Teenager
Teenager

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Tue 20 May - 19:16

Ok i will post for the last time an answer and I will close this discussion after.
I'm a BBD player ok, but i'm also public servers owner. Anyone is allowed to play, even if we don't like them. You can play and ignore someone instead of annoying him all the time. I was at your side at the start but I can't stay when things goes too far. That don't means I was at the Monsta's side at this moment but only I've reviewed my position as neutral.
Peace Bull, have a nice evening^^

flower
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raffnix-aldi Tue 20 May - 19:40

Beeing part of this bs drama i would say mine too for coki and bullat, Cause this can happend to any of our clan player, at first to coki cause is MA pls be more direct please dont use indirect words in certain situations perhaps that there are missundersand situation. And for bullat it happend what happend i would like to see positive feelings if next time somethig happend pls make it in discussion with others too specuialy with MA than we will have an unanime decision. Thanks
raffnix-aldi
raffnix-aldi
Junior
Junior

https://www.facebook.com/zeqo.aldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikos Tue 20 May - 19:49

That sad to see that..

Dont care of this noob monsta... you dont have to left BBD because monsta was as always a noob.

Do like Cessie did. even if i understand your point of view with monsta... dont make like him...

C'mon dont use the wrong way Wink
Rikos
Rikos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum