ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment
ввם〢Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r .

+6
impact!
Jibé
Kamyk
BlackSands
Coki
phyter
10 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . Empty [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r .

Post by phyter Sun 23 Sep - 0:41

Hello team !

I'm Phyter from Hamburg, Germany .. 20 years old and Tmn player since 2oo6.
My Birthname is klaas and i am going to be a wholesailer (supermarket) soon after 3 years of learning.
I'm very happy to have a new clan and i hope i can help to win some clanwars, and unleash the beast on the road!
eeerm..ah yea i'm a totally tech player and a man for hard and trciky tracks, but i also like Minis and speedtech ( Fs isnt mine.. kinda boring Very Happy!!!) but hey, everybody gots his own favs.. where was i? ah .. to my person i can say.. i have a twinbrother called ''BLECK'' who's ridin his car trough tmn like me. we started tmn together..! I'm also a crazy techmapper, when u wanna build a duo or wanna have a cuptrack built, don't hesitate to ask me! All in all ... i'm a serious person who's enjoying his life as much as he can.. and we hopefully have a great time here together!

P E A C E [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . 1666600104
phyter
phyter
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . Empty Re: [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r .

Post by Coki Sun 23 Sep - 0:57

Finally ahahah, thank you very much Phyter for this application, and even if it is not exactly at the good place. I will see if I can move it myself.
I'm glad and proud that you chosen BBD and I welcome you here.
My answer is yes at 3 times Very Happy Yes yes yes!
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

https://bbd-clan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . Empty Re: [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r .

Post by BlackSands Sun 23 Sep - 1:11

So so glad to see you here, hell yeah we'll have great time !! I had some tonight already ! And it's good to know more about you...Coz when I saw your same romanian car anytime, I thought you were one...but Rose told me I'm wrong....and then! you react on a comment I wrote in romanian (I'm am) and was hoping ... coz I thought you were one of those who don't speak so much... but in Fact! you DO speak...a lot ^^...so... anyway, gutentag und wilkome für tzuzamen haben soopertime (I'm right ?)

And as a noob crazy builder, I'm very interested on creating map with others, to learn some builder's tricks...so, anytime ^^

Cya [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . 2217372725

PS : COk I think it's a good place afterall ^^
BlackSands
BlackSands
Teenager
Teenager

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Sun 23 Sep - 1:16

No Sands I just moved this topic 10 minutes ago in "applications" cause Phyter posted it in another place of forum, but I found how to change the place of this nice application in the right category, all is ok now^^

[Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . 459784477
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamyk Sun 23 Sep - 10:15

Welcome here bro ! Very Happy

Kamyk
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Jibé Sun 23 Sep - 18:32

Hello Phyter and welcome here Very Happy .
Your application is very nice [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . 1666600104 . It's good to know members a little bit more !! For me, it's a big YES! Hope you'll have fun with us (I'm sure about it^^)
Jibé
Jibé
Admin
Admin

https://bbd-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by impact! Sun 23 Sep - 22:49

hi phyter!! welcome bro!! : P

ofc it YES for me!! : D
impact!
impact!
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by kinez Tue 25 Sep - 19:41

This is my biggest yes so far Smile Btw persuade your twin brother to join :DDDDDDDDD would be crazy if u do that Wink

kinez
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Oihan Tue 25 Sep - 22:16

A very big YES for me too ! I love your maps, phyter ! (and your skill, of course Laughing )
Oihan
Oihan
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars! Wed 26 Sep - 22:13

Skilled played and mapper who is great to chat with online Smile
This clan just keeps getting better and better, and that puts some pressure on us who are not so great, to train and become a higher skill lvl. Welcome to BBD Very Happy
Lars!
Lars!
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by raffnix-aldi Thu 27 Sep - 23:00

a big yes for an hard rock driver
raffnix-aldi
raffnix-aldi
Junior
Junior

https://www.facebook.com/zeqo.aldi

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSands Sun 30 Sep - 11:51

+1 LArs, already feeling my skills coming back ( Very Happy in pure modesty ofc) and working to improve it ^^
Anyway, it's me or the activity really increased last month on TMN ?
BlackSands
BlackSands
Teenager
Teenager

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars! Sun 30 Sep - 12:01

There sure as hell are many BBD drivers online, nearly at all times of the day. So we never have to play alone anymore yaaaaay Very Happy
Lars!
Lars!
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Sun 30 Sep - 13:59

BBD is good for TMN, we have become an interesting showcase for this game
You will never walk alone BBD!
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars! Sun 30 Sep - 14:50

[BBD] - Boobs, Beer and Drugs for life <3
Lars!
Lars!
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Oihan Sun 30 Sep - 16:42

HAHAHAHA [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . 1666600104 lol! [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . 2325459160 [Accepted] Presenting P h y t e r . 459784477
Oihan
Oihan
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down