ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment
ввם〢Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future

3 posters

Go down

Future Empty Future

Post by Future Sun 20 Nov - 12:37

- Login in game + nickname (TMNF and TM²) :
GameLoginNick
TMNF / TMUfuturevfFuture (in yellow)
TM2thefutureFuture
TMTHuanismHuanism

- Nationality : German

- Languages you can talk : German, English (both fluently in text and speech)

- Who do you know in our team : Just Death / Bobi

- Which game do you usualy play (TMN ESWC, TMN Forever, TM²) : Fun cups in TMNF, ZrT in TM2, Campaign in TMT

- Is your computer able to bear TM² Stadium : Yeah 150 FPS bro

- Do you already have TM² Stadium : Yep

- Are you able to play competitions with the team or do you just want to play for fun : I'm barely any good on a competitive level. Mostly playing for shits and giggles with Bobi / Death or participating a TTC or Spams Weekly Just4Fun Very Happy However I have no objections to drive a competitive match if you guys decide it would be a good idea Wink
Btw. I really appreciate you also offer a new home to J4F players :*

- Have you ever played official matches or participated in clan war : No

- History on tmn (your old teams, when did you start to play tmn) : I got introduced to the game back in 2014 on a company LAN and ever since, the game is the perfect place for me to spend a few hours of free time here and there and to relax a bit. I've been driving just for fun mostly during 2014 and 2015 and started learning actual techniques like neo-sliding, all kinds of other slides, zig-zagging and so on in 2016, and I'm still on my way mastering them!

- Kind of maps do you prefer (Fullspeed, Tech, mini, etc...) : Definitely (lengthy) tech. I also like a bit of RPG mixed into Tech but not pure RPG. The ZrT style of maps is just the right portion Razz I disregard any kind of Fullspeed or Dirt maps.

- According to you, what is your level (High, medium, low) : I'd rate myself in between Low and Medium.

- Disponibility and frequency of playing : I play around 10 hours a week on different Trackmania titles.

- Your favorite servers : ZrT Cup 1-4 (TM2), Let's Rock Cup (TMNF), Gamezone Stadium (TM2), Spams Weekly (TM2)

- Your motivations to join us : I was talking with Death / Bobi about playing the next TTCs and Spams Weeklies together (just for fun) and we talked about having the same kind of tag or do some kind of team play together. That's where he suggested to apply for BBD which would solve many things at once. I was not too confident about getting accepted so I hesitated until now, but now that I read that you offer a place for just for fun player who lack the competitive skill, I thought... why not give it a try? Very Happy

- And finally, the most important question, what is your favorite pokemon : That's a really good and difficult question at once. I might go for Milotic, because no one expects a Feebas to be any good any time soon, but when you actually believe in it and care for it, it gets one of the most badass competitive pokemon there is Razz
Also Lucario would be a candidate. Aurora and stuff.

On a side note: For 4 months now I can call myself a employed computer science expert in the area of software engineering. So I might be able to help the team with a few technical things, if needed Razz

Future
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Future Empty Re: Future

Post by Coki Sun 20 Nov - 14:24

Hello and welcome on our forum.
I dont know about your level yet (means better for BBD1 or BBD2)
We will join a new competition today, and players have to register.
Best thing could be Bobi come to speak about you here, before we answer
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

https://bbd-clan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dea†h Sun 20 Nov - 20:24

I know Future for few years now, playing diff game together. Yet we found 1 more in common TM.

@cok  Hes lvl might be slightly better than mine at tech, bcz i suck at it :c, But Future wants to learn more - Tricks and Tips. Might be better if he could join the train serv as VIP, so he can show his Skill lvl
Dea†h
Dea†h
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Sun 20 Nov - 21:37

@Bobi He should join a LU in Exes Cup Surprised
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin