ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ввם〢Clan
Hello all members, please go go to this page to accept or reject the nomination of new candidates http://bbd-clan.bbgraph.com/f4-recrutement-recruitment
ввם〢Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Application: Thunder

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Application: Thunder Empty [Accepted] Application: Thunder

Post by Thunder Wed 11 Jan - 1:37

- Login in game + nickname (TMNF and TM²) : login: celacanto  nickname: Thunder (with fancy letters :p)

- Nationality : Belgian

- Languages you can talk : French, english (in writting i'm good, but talking isn't my thing)

- Who do you know in our team : d boy fitz, he asked me if i wanted to do an application and after some time spent with him i thought why not?

- Which game do you usualy play (TMN ESWC, TMN Forever, TM²) : tmnf

- Is your computer able to bear TM² Stadium : yeah it is, i even had a tm2 stadium account but i'm not sure about the login...

- Do you already have TM² Stadium : maybe... it would be a miracle if I suddenly recall the login but hey, i did it once with "celacanto" ^^

- Are you able to play competitions with the team or do you just want to play for fun : i've never been in a competition so i don't really know. Why not, i guess?

- Have you ever played official matches or participated in clan war : Never, once again, why not?

- History on tmn (your old teams, when did you start to play tmn) : ok this is gonna be long! I started to play a long time ago but i was young so i don't remember the year and everything. I played a lot and created my own team (light) but we weren't very famous and i was not a very good player... (i'm still not that good though). then i took a break  of a year or so and I came back later. I bought tmu but my account got hacked... i then bought tm2 stadium and got in a team who doesn't exist anymore: tnb. after a while, i took another break and came back later on tmnf where i met a guy (tonin) who really kindly gave me a tmnf premium account (like wtf that shit cost money and he gave it to me, this guy is my angel). I had a bad issue with my computer and had to earn money to get a new one so i couldn't play for a long time but came back recently and i'm more motivated than ever!

- Kind of maps do you prefer (Fullspeed, Tech, mini, etc...) : Fullspeed (like mini fullspeed a lot too)

- According to you, what is your level (High, medium, low) : I would say medium, i don't really know what does high mean. i can get dedis sometimes if i'm in a good mood and the track is not all about sd (that thing is so hard to do good)

- Disponibility and frequency of playing : i'm available a lot, i don't know for how long i will be THAT available but for now i play every day.

- Your favorite servers : BRVD mini fs, love this one but as long as it is fullspeed i'm not picky

- Your motivations to join us : I've been in teams before, i like the fact of having friends to play with that are on your side. I heard that the name of the team used to mean Best Belgian Drivers so as a Belgian i'm already in love with that name

- And finally, the most important question, what is your favorite pokemon : Mew, he is just so cute. c

Thunder
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application: Thunder Empty Re: [Accepted] Application: Thunder

Post by Thunder Wed 11 Jan - 1:48

Thanks! That was quick XD

Thunder
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Fri 13 Jan - 2:46

Hello and thank you for your aplication.
I will follow the D-Boy opinio, so welcome in the team Smile
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

https://bbd-clan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Coki Mon 18 Sep - 1:17

Salut à toi, 
Je crois que tu fais parti des joueurs qui vont suivre D-boy, mais si je me trompe je serais heureuse de ta garder parmi nous, pour aller enfin s'inscrire en compétition officielle sur TM2
fais moi savoir ta réponse.
D'avance merci Smile
Coki
Coki
Admin
Admin

https://bbd-clan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down